LET’S STAY SAFE & HEALTHY
A new era of hospitality begins and Iriana Apartments & Suites is ready to welcome you safely back to Santorini.
We are constantly updating our procedures to comply with all health and safety regulations for visitors as well as our staff.
Read in detail all the instructions for a safe hospitality experience and enjoy your stay in our hotel.
Safety during your stay at Iriana Apartments & Suites
• Keep the required recommended distance of 1.5 m in all common areas
• Wear a mask in common spaces
• Use antiseptic when entering the premises and wash your hands frequently and thoroughly
• Proof of payment via e-mail
• Prefer Contactless Payments
• Prefer your breakfast in the room | Reserve your table in the lounge area
Cleaning | Disinfection
• Rooms and common areas are constantly disinfected and cleaned with antibacterial products of international cleaning standard following the instructions of EODY
• Hand sanitizers are available in all public areas and our hotel rooms
• During your stay change of linen is avoided and will be done upon request following the instructions of NPHO
• The air conditioners of all rooms and common areas are regularly maintained and equipped with the eco-friendly disinfectant SEPTOFORTE 30
• Disposable gloves and masks are provided free of charge to our guests
• Non-residents are not allowed to enter the hotel
• It is recommended to avoid using the elevator and you allow sharing only for guests of the same room
Staff Training | Partners’ Regulations
Our staff and associates wear face masks and gloves to provide any service to hotel guests. We follow closely the latest instructions from the World Health Organization, the Greek Ministry of Health, the Ministry of Tourism and the Hotel Chamber of Greece so that our staff is constantly trained for all the latest information about Covid-19.
We suggest you take your breakfast in your room and our room service will be happy to serve you. Alternatively, boxes with breakfast are available or reserve a table in our breakfast area at our reception.
Regarding the reception and breakfast area, the spacing of our tables and the maximum number of guests allowed follow the instructions of the authorities.